CodeIgniter Base Controllers
CodeIgniter base controller classes for a better code structure and DRYer controller classes.
It takes advantage of PHP 5's autoloading capabilities to include a class file when that class is referenced, allowing CI libraries to extend classes that have not yet been loaded.
- Move each file to its corresponding directory.
- Enable hooks in
$config['enable_hooks'] = TRUE;
- Merge repository's
hooks.phpconfig file with your own at
application/config/hooks.phpto avoid loosing your current hooks.
- If using Modular Extensions and you want the HMVC feature in place, Alter
- Move application common logic of controllers to
application/core/Admin_Controller.phpfiles or make your own, e.g.
- Alter application controller classes to extend either
Admin_Controller(or the one you make) instead of
- Sample controllers can be found in