Finds Strings in packed source code files.
A set of files need to be checked for the occurence of a given set of Strings. The source files are contained in ZIP files that can contain ZIP files recursively
java -jar findString.jar -d directory -s strings [-o output]
- -d,--dir directory with all zip files
- -s,--stringfile Filename with Strings to search, one per line
- -o,--output Output file name for report in MD format
- -nz,--nz Rerun find operation on a ready unzipped structure - good for alternate finds
- -r,--reportformat Format for the Report: markdown, xml, json
- -x,--extensivescan Test every file for Zipped content (catches office formats too) - Warning SLOW!!!
(C) 2019 St.Wissel - see license file