Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Make subject activity layout scrollable, to fix problems arising when the keyboard is opened or on small/landscape screens.
- In statistics activity fix "NaN" shown as average when no subject has a valid average in the current term.
- Add support for viewing topics for a subject
- Move subject actions (mark details, statistics and topics) from the toolbar to the center of the screen
- Add italian translations
- Improve login dialog: add app bar and fix back button presses
- Improve many layouts to make the app more consistant and pleasing to the eye
- Add support for not-classified marks (such as "A", or Absent). These marks have no numerical value and are thus completely ignored when calculating averages.
- Fix when a mark fails to load all of the subject fails
- Fix various crashes caused by subject having only not-classified marks
- Fix marks with invalid type not being loaded (now considered as "Oral").
- Fix NullPointerException when a subject could not load any of its marks due to errors.
- Add activity displaying documents. By tapping on them they can be downloaded.
- Improve subject screen layout: now it is more pleasing to the eye, though it probably needs some more work.
- Scrollable text views for subject names and document names.
- Toolbars always show a back button and the title is not always "Mastercom Workbook" anymore.
- Sort subjects by name in main screen.
- Fix extractor errors and login: now correct messages are shown.
- All lists are faster to load, show and scroll through. Using RecyclerView.
- Fix many layouts. Now most distances are relative so that layouts work on every phone.
- Prevent user from clicking on buttons when content is not ready.
- Other minor bug fixes...
First release features
- Log in with your Workbook credentials to any school that uses the Mastercom platform. Just insert the id of the school (e.g.
marconi-tn), the user id (e.g.
123456) and the password, and you are ready to go!
- Log out is available, and school id and user id are remembered.
- Loads the list of subjects on startup and shows them in the home page, along with the corresponding teacher and marks' average.
- Calculate the average by term of the marks of a subject.
- Calculate which mark you need to get in the next
Ntests so that your average becomes
Mcan both be chosen.
- Every mark has a value, a description, a teacher and a date.
marksview shows marks (from a subject, or all) in a list that can be sorted by value and by date.
statisticsview shows a graph of marks (from a subject, or all). Clicking on a point in the graph shows the mark info.