RSpec Package for Sublime Text 2/3
RSpec is a BDD (Behavior-Driven Development) testing framework for Ruby. This package adds support to Sublime Text 2 and 3 for specifying and testing Ruby applications with RSpec. It contains extra syntax highlighting and many snippets.
Recommended: install via Package Control.
Alternative (especially if you want to develop the package further): Clone (your fork of) the repository into your Sublime Text Packages directory.
- RSpec.tmLanguage: syntax rules made specially for RSpec
- RSpec plugin automatically uses RSpec language syntax when you are in a RSpec file
- RSpec.sublime-build: executing unit tests for the active module via the Sublime Text Build command
- it chooses RSpec as the build command automatically when RSpec syntax is applied to the file
- Command to create a new module and the spec for the module at the same time
- Command to go to the corresponding spec / source file (shortcut: ctrl/command + .)
- Large amount of RSpec snippets