This is the documentation website for Submitty the RPI Homework Submission Server.
Edition was built with Jekyll version 3.3.1, but should support newer versions as well.
Install the dependencies with Bundler:
$ bundle install
jekyll commands through Bundler to ensure you're using the right versions:
$ bundle exec jekyll serve
For Cygwin, make sure you have ruby-devel installed.
Edition is already optimised for adding, updating and removing documentation pages in CloudCannon.
- Add, update or remove a documentation page in the Documentation collection.
- Change the category of a documentation page to move it to another section in the navigation.
- Documentation pages are organised in the navigation by category, with URLs based on the path inside the
- Add, update or remove change log entries from your posts.
- Tag entries as minor or major in the front matter.
excluded_in_search: trueto any documentation page's front matter to exclude that page in the search results.
site.show_full_navigationto control all or only the current navigation group being open.
Edition is a product documentation theme for Jekyll, see a live demo. Edition was made by CloudCannon, the Cloud CMS for Jekyll. Find more templates and themes at Jekyll Tips. Learn Jekyll with step-by-step tutorials and videos at Jekyll Tips.