Full release notes here:
This release applies abbreviations to all the Solar Taxonomy terms in order to shorten definition character lengths.
A list of the abbreviations, applied mappings and other Solar Taxonomy changes are listed in the link above.
Added elements pertaining to the System Health - Monitoring and System Health - Power Performance Test use cases.
To view how these elements are organized in the Orange Button Open API format, please have a look in the SwaggerHub viewer:
- Removes the incremental version suffix from all file names
- Updates the cutsheet file name to follow CamelCase CutSheet for consistency
- Removes the following duplicate elements:
- Fixed bug where Monthly Operating Report .xsd file was missing
- Detached the UtilityIdentifier element from the UtilityLineItems
- Renames the following elements:
a. UtilityIdentifierAxis to UtilityLegalEntityIdentifierAxis
b. UtilityIdentifierDomain to UtilityLegalEntityIdentifierDomain
c. UtilityIdentifier to UtilityLegalEntityIdentifier
d. UtilityContactNameAndTitle to UtilityContactName
- Adds a new element named UtilityContactTitle
- Changes the format of the solar namespace and the entry point link to contain the release date only. The release version is dropped
- Adds the copyright notice to the DTS so that the notice can be automatically included in all files when a new version of the taxonomy is generated
- Removes duplicates
- Updates the duplicate property arc role type to identification arc role type
- Changes the directory structure to include all the taxonomy files under the second level
- Renames Participant to Entity
- Removes the following elements –
- Allows Domain Default to be provided for Inverter Power Level Domain
- Add support for UUID for product identifier and entity identifier
- Includes the following new elements –
a. Product Code
b. Entity Code
c. Inverter Input Minimum Voltage DC
Download the Orange Button Taxonomy as .zip or tar.gz (these links are identical to 'source code' links above).
This Taxonomy was developed as part of the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Energy Technologies Office-funded Orange Button SM program, that aims to make it easier to aggregate and share solar data, facilitating more efficient and cost-effective financing of distributed energy projects.
SunSpec Alliance heads the Orange Button project team that is tasked with establishing an open, easy-to-adopt, solar data architecture, and standards. XBRL US leads the effort to build the financial portion of Orange Button standards, leveraging elements from the U.S. GAAP Taxonomy for public companies, and from existing solar data standards.
To browse to taxonomy files in this repository, click the v1.2 link at left. Get URL's like the entry point above by browsing to the file then click the "Raw" button to get a raw.githubusercontent URI to open the corresponding repository version of the taxonomy in XBRL-enabled software.
Change log: v1.1...v1.2
Namespace (all elements): http://xbrl.us/Solar/v1.1/2018-02-09/solar
Recommended Namespace Prefix: solar
Change log: v1.09...v1.1
To browse to taxonomy files in this repository, click the v1.1 link at left. Get URL's like the entry point above by browsing to the file then click the "Raw" button to get a raw.githubusercontent URI to open the corresponding repository version of the taxonomy in XBRL-enabled software.