- Transitioned to a non-scaling WebView to display banner & interstitial type ads
- Improved Bumper Page Experience
- Update to Work with iOS 6.1.5 & Android 6.1.4 (removed video auto-loading code)
- Updated to work with iOS 6.1.4 & Android 6.1.3
- Updated BumperPage copy
- Updated to work with iOS 6.1.3 & Android 6.1.2
- Fixed MoPub failover by handling all types of ad empty / load fail / etc events as well as the special case when the fallback tag is mopub://failLoad
- Updated to work with iOS 6.1.2 and Android 6.1.1
- Small bug fixes
- Updated to work with iOS and Android 6.1.0
- Added a Bumper Page that can overlap any ad (video, banner, interstitial, app wall)
- Separated Parental Gate into separate library
- Updated to work with Android 6.0.4
- Fixes a bug in SABannerAd related to playing an ad and quickly closing it before rendering
- Updated to work with Android 6.0.3
- In that I reverted MoPub adapter to have classic class path
- Update to work with Android 6.0.2
- Added support for iOS 6.0.0 and Android 6.0.0
- Split the SDK into Publishers and Advertisers SDKs (another separate one)
- Changed the namespacing convention from SuperAwesome to tv.superawesome.sdk.publisher
- Got rid of the SuperAwesome base class and now I have SADefines and SAVersion
- Added support for iOS 5.7.2 and Android 5.7.4
- Fixed a bug that caused video & interstitial ads that failed to load once, sending the adFailedToLoad callback event, start always sending adAlreadyLoaded on subsequent failed loads
- Added support for iOS 5.7.1 and Android 5.7.3
- Added support for the adEmpty callback
- Added support for iOS & Android 5.7.0 version, which:
- Adds support for AdMob
- Fixed bugs in iOS & Android related to banners, padlocks, etc
- Refactores the MoPub plugin to have the same naming convention as the AdMob, Unity and AIR plugins
- Update the Adobe AIR SDK to work with the Android (5.6.0) and iOS (5.6.0) SDKs
- Add MRAID support for banner & interstitial ads
- Update MOAT version to latest supported
- Updated the Adobe AIR SDK to work wiith the Android (5.5.7) and iOS (5.5.8) SDKs
- Added camel & snake case options when parsing the SACreative object - for click, impression and install
- Added the osTarget parameter to the SACreative
- Fixed some bugs occuring for SAEvents / SAVideoAd / SAInterstitialAd/ SAAppWall on Android
- Updated the Adobe AIR SDK to work with the new Android (5.5.6) and iOS (5.5.5) SDKs. This fixes a smal l error when the video player tries to play a non-video creative but doesn't auto-close.
- Updated the Adobe AIR SDK to work with the new Android (5.5.4) and iOS (5.5.4) SDKs that load data in webviews using a base url as well
- Updated the AIR SDK to work with the new Android (5.5.3) and iOS (5.5.3) SDKs that add support for scrollable interstitial ads
- Updated the AIR SDK to communicate with the new Android (5.5.2) and iOS (5.5.2) SDKs that add improvements to the modelspace and eventing systems
- Updated the AIR SDK to communicate with the new Android (5.5.0) and iOS (5.5.0) SDKs
- Added a separate SACPI class (singleton) to handle all CPI:
- communicating with native methods
- receiving a callback with a "success" parameter
- also removed any reference of CPI in the SuperAwesome class (singleton)
- Contains changes done in the 5.5.0 versions of the native SDKs:
- reworked CPI
- reworked events
- reworked video player (for Android)
- improvements & bug fixes
- Updated the AIR SDK to communicate with the new Android (5.4.8) and iOS (5.4.1) SDKs
- Banner ads don't fire up an "adClosed" event on first load
- On iOS the "setOrientationLandscape" and "setOrientationPortrait" methods will take into account the available orientations the app provides
- The video ad close button will appear by default after 15 seconds of content playing
- Updated the AIR SDK to communicate with the new Android (5.4.8) SDK.
- That removed the need to add layout and drawable resources to the build and changed slightly the Android manifest to change in your AIR project.
- As a consequence all the UI elements are generated in code, even images (through base64 encoded strings).
- This also adds a new and improved video player that is much more versatile.
- Updated the AIR SDK to communicate with the new iOS (5.4.0) and Android (5.4.0) SDKs
- Those added support for a new WebPlayer that scales the ad using native code matrix manipulation
- Also added support for the adEnded event, fired when a video ad ends (but not necessarily closes)
- Added support for the adAlreadyLoaded event, fired when an Interstitial, Video or AppWall tries to load ad data for an already existing placement
- Added support for the clickCounterUrl; that's been added as part of the native Ad Creative model class and is now fired when a user clicks an ad.
- Updated the AIR SDK to communicate with the new iOS (5.3.17) and Android (5.3.13) SDKs.
- Removed the staging CPI method from the SuperAwesome singleton class
- All CPI calls now interact with both iOS and Android
- All CPI calls now have a callback that lets the SDK user know if the Ad Server considered the install event to be valid or not.
- Refactored some navtive method calls.
- Updated the AIR SDK to be able to override iOS & Android native SDK version & sdk type. This means that all requests from the AIR SDK will be labeled as "air_x.y.z" instead of "android_x.y.z" or "ios_x.y.z", which in turn provide more accurate statistics for reporting.
- Updated the method calls in each of the AIR-to-native methods so as to correspond to the new Android & iOS modular plugin structure.
- Updated the main SDK classes to correspond to the new iOS and Android Plugins (for iOS 5.3.15 and Android 5.3.9)
- Removed some internal enums such as SABannerSize that were causing problems
- Added default values in the SuperAwesome singleton - now all SDK customizable values are initialised from those values. These should be kept in line with the iOS and Android ones.