- First major release of the new codebase
- Massive clean up of the SDK, refactoring old code and fully relying on the new architecture
- Removed old codebase
- Added and improved tests
- Merged master with new develop branch, which includes & expects Kotlin support
- Improved internal SDK architecture (using services, providers and a facade to abstract them away whilst also maintaing the same public interface)
- Improved WebView OAuth proess to make it more reliable
- Added tests to the new services & providers
- First build with new architecture!
- Added WebView Auth
- Simplified auth flow
- Updated dependencies
- Updated SAJsonParser reference to 0.2.6
- Minor update to bring the SAUtils dependency to 0.3.4
- Updated Networking, JSON & Utils dependencies to work with the latest versions (and benefit from all subsequent tests & improvements done)
- Changed all models to expand on SABaseObject (and not implement SAJsonSerializable)
- Changed the auth & create user token classes (KWSGetAccessTokenAuth and KWSGetAccessTokenCreate) to use the new features of the SAAsync - returning a precise templated response of type SANetworkResponse.
- Removed the need to explicitly specify the App ID as an integer parameter when setting up the SDK
- Right now the setup will be done by specifying just the KWS Url, the Client Id and the Client secret, all obtainable from the KWS Dashboard.
- Refactored the Auth & Create user classes to simplify them. The KWSLoggedUser model, which holds an instance of a logged user (for 24h) and is used internally to get info needed to perform most network operations (that require a logged in user) has been stripped of usless data such as username, parent email, etc. This info can be obtained from the KWSUser model, by calling the appropriate SDK methods.
- Moved services in related subfolders for better viewability
- Added a random name generator method for the KWS SDK
- Added a fourth paramter to the main "setup" method, which is a App Id (integer); This is needed in order to have random name generator work w/o a logged in user.