Report a Bug or Make a Feature Request
Please go to the GitHub Issues page: https://github.com/supercowpowers/chains/issues.
Checkout the Code
git clone https://github.com/supercowpowers/chains.git
Become a Developer
chains uses the 'GitHub Flow' model: GitHub Flow
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of master (ie: my-awesome)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the branch is ready for merging, open a pull request
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master
New Feature or Bug
$ git checkout -b my-awesome $ git push -u origin my-awesome $ <code for a bit>; git push $ <code for a bit>; git push $ tox (this will run all the tests)
- Go to github and hit 'New pull request'
- Someone reviews it and says 'AOK'
- Merge the pull request (green button)