A scalable python framework for security research and development teams.
Workbench focuses on simplicity, transparency, and easy on-site customization. As an open source python project it provides light-weight task management, execution and pipelining for a loosely-coupled set of python classes.
- Getting Started with Workbench
- Workbench Command Interface
- Workbench Command Interface 2
- Workbench Robust Client/Server
- Dive into PCAPs with Workbench
- Correlating Yara Sigs with Workbench
- PCAP to Graph (A short teaser)
- Workbench Demo
- Adding a new Worker (super hawt)
- PCAP to Dataframe
- PCAP DriveBy Analysis
- Using Neo4j for PE File Sim Graph
- Generator Pipelines Notebook
- Network Stream Analysis Notebook
- PE File Static Analysis Notebook
- Memory Analysis Notebook
- Yara Sigs: AlienVault, Crowdstrike, Mandiant, Viper, KevTheHermit
Pull the repository
Warning!: The repository contains malcious data samples, be careful, exclude the workbench directory from AV, etc...
git clone https://github.com/supercowpowers/workbench.git
Read the Documentation
Workbench documentation: Workbench Docs