Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Completely rewritten core. Internally, images are now registered using the ITK-style ElastixFilter and TransformixFilter library interfaces developed specifically for SimpleElastix. This brings SimpleElastix on par with the original elastix command line interface by adding:
- Support for multiple fixed images, multiple moving images, multiple fixed masks and multiple moving masks
- Support for point set registration and warping of point sets with SimpleTransformix
- Support for writing the spatial jacobian, deformation field and determinant of the spatial jacobian to disk,
- Support for initial transforms
- Completely rewritten test suite covering a larger number of registration algorithms performing more thorough unit testing
- Add method ExecuteInverse() for automatically obtaining the inverse transformation even for methods without an analytical inverse
- Add valgrind memcheck utility script
- Add groupwise affine registration method
- Add two new groupwise similarity metrics
- Default parameter maps are now added automatically when SimpleElastix class is instantiated. This means the user does not have to supply a parameter map before starting registration but a simple
Elastix(fixedImage, movingImage)call is enough.
- Add support for 4D images to JoinSeriesImageFilter
- Add preconfigured SplineKernel parameter map
- Add checks and better diagnostic messages for many typical errors
- Fixed an issue that prevented transformix from transforming 4D images
- Add support for all pixel types by default
- Compile in Release mode by default
- SimpleITK.ParameterMapList() changed name to VectorOfParameterMap() to align with SimpleITK naming.
- SimpleTransformix.SetInputImage() changed name to SimpleTransformix.SetMovingImage() to align with the SimpleElastix.SetMovingImage() method and convey its role more clearly.
- PrettyPrint() changed name to PrintParameterMap()
- Updated and improved default parameter maps.
- Switched to a Github elastix mirror in favor of official elastix SVN reposity due to stability problems.