SuperFriendly Service Agreement
SuperFriendly's Agreement in HTML.
Doing business doesn’t have to be confusing or complicated.
If you’re thinking about working with SuperFriendly, here’s our simple, standard Service Agreement that you can browse through to get a sense of how we like to work. If you’re an agency or freelancer and aren’t happy with yours—or worse, you don’t use any type of contract—you’re welcome to use ours as a starting point.
You can get other versions of this agreement (.pages, .docx, .key) at agreement.superfriend.ly.
By downloading this SuperFriendly Service Agreement, you agree to abide by these Terms:
- This License is granted to You as Licensee by SuperFriendly Co. (“We,” “Us”). The License grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited right to install and use the SuperFriendly Service Agreement on any computer You own.
- You can use the SuperFriendly Service Agreement for creating personal and commercial work.
- You’re prohibited from leasing, loaning, selling, or sub-licensing, in whole or in part, the SuperFriendly Service Agreement to any third party. You’re required to take reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized use, distribution, duplication, transmission, or dissemination of the SuperFriendly Service Agreement.
- This License and the rights granted to You by this License will automatically terminate if You breach any of the terms of this License. SuperFriendly Co. reserves the right to modify the terms of this License.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. You are accepting the SuperFriendly Service Agreement “as-is” and with all faults, defects, and errors. SuperFriendly Co. has no liability with regard to any error, omission, or defect in the intellectual property rights or the SuperFriendly Service Agreement licensed under this License. SuperFriendly Co. makes no warranties, express implied or otherwise, concerning the SuperFriendly Service Agreement, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. SuperFriendly Co. does not warrant that the SuperFriendly Service Agreement is absent of latent or other defects or errors.
- Limitation of Liability. Except as required by law, in no event will SuperFriendly Co. be liable to You or any third party on any legal theory, whether arising out of contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise for damages arising out of this License or use of the SuperFriendly Service Agreement, including incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, even if SuperFriendly Co. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SuperFriendly Co. with respect to such consequential damages.
- This License is also subject to the following terms:
- No waiver of any provision of this License will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party who is waiving such provision.
- All notices under this License shall be given in writing and deemed to be delivered once sent by electronic mail, personally, or overnight carrier to the address designated by the party receiving such notice.
- If any provision of this License is illegal or unenforceable, that provision is severed from this License and the other provisions remain in force.
- This License is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of law principles..
- By downloading this SuperFriendly Service Agreement, You are agreeing to be legally bound by this License and all the provisions contained in it.