Generate zip search data for Hexo 3.0. This plugin is used for generating a search index file, which contains all the neccessary data of your articles that you can use to write a local search engine for your blog.
- Demo - try out the search engine in this site's sidebar.
- Demo Zip output
$ npm install hexo-generator-search-zip --save
You can configure this plugin in your root
search: path: search.json zipPath: search.zip versionPath: searchVersion.txt field: post
- field - the search scope you want to search, you can chose:
- post (Default) - will only covers all the posts of your blog.
- page - will only covers all the pages of your blog.
- all - will covers all the posts and pages of your blog.
What's this plugin supposed to do?
This plugin is used for generating a zip file from your Hexo blog that provides data for searching.
Where's this file saved to?
hexo g you will get the generated result at your public folder.