SuperTradeCoin Core [SPTDC]
What is SuperTradeCoin?
SuperTradeCoin is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, although it does not use SHA256 as its proof of work (POW). Taking development cues from Tenebrix and Litecoin, SuperTradeCoin currently employs a simplified variant of scrypt.
- Currency unit : SPTDC
- Algorithm : Scrypt
- Block Interval : 1 minute (60 seconds)
- Difficulty Retarget : Every block (using Kimoto's Gravity Well)
- Total supply : 25,000,000,000 SPTDC Block reward
- Premine: First 10 block are 2,500,000,000 SPTDC
- Bonus reward for block 11 to 299999 of 1000 coins
- Bonus reward for block 299999 - 399999 of 500 coins
- Bonus reward for block 399999 - 599999 of 250 coins
- Bonus reward for block 599999 - 1,000,000 of 100 coins
- Subsidy is cut in half every 200,000 blocks starting at block 1200000
Overview plz make supertradecoind/supertradecoin-cli/supertradecoin-qt
The following are developer notes on how to build SuperTradeCoin on your native platform. They are not complete guides, but include notes on the necessary libraries, compile flags, etc.
SuperTradeCoin Core is a multithreaded application, and deadlocks or other multithreading bugs can be very difficult to track down. Compiling with -DDEBUG_LOCKORDER (configure CXXFLAGS="-DDEBUG_LOCKORDER -g") inserts run-time checks to keep track of what locks are held, and adds warning to the debug.log file if inconsistencies are detected.