Official devices application
Before you apply to add your device into our list of official devices, you should know a few things:
Any failure in following the below instructions will make you unfit for the maintainership. No questions asked.
To turn into a maintainer of Superior OS:
• You must own the device. Blind and untested builds aren't allowed.
• You must have knowledge of git.
• You must do one or two unofficial build[Post at XDA], be sure that the build is stable for daily usage before applying. Stability context may differ for different devices, so explain for any exceptions.
• You must have your device sources public [Modified trees needed] .
2. Maintainers conduct notes:
• The maintainers mustn't do any unofficial modifications.
• The maintainers must upload theirs trees on SuperiorOS-Devices organization. The trees should fully reflect the changes when a new build is pushed for that specific device tree. Last but not the least, it should be fully buildable.
• The maintainers must test every build before sending OTA update to user.
• The maintainers must keep authorship of git commits that are pushed, mandatory for all repository. Force-pushes are acceptable.
Maintainers Form - Maintainership Form
OTA Guide for maintainers:-
• After Building the ROM push to sf then folllow the procedures given below:-
If U added Your SSH key then use this -
cd ~ && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SuperiorOS/official_devices/pie/OTA.sh
bash OTA.sh <device_codename> <rom_dir>
Example - bash OTA.sh whyred superior
If U didn't added Your SSH key then use this -
cd ~ && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SuperiorOS/official_devices/pie/Maintainers.sh
bash Maintainers.sh <device_codename> <rom_dir>
Example - bash Maintainers.sh whyred superior