Heavy Iron Bik Converter
A tool that will transform any ffmpeg file format into a Bik usable in all Heavy Iron games running on the Renderware engine.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
- Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights
- The Incredibles
- The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
How to use:
⚠️You need to have RAD Video Tools installed on your computer for this tool to function correctly, download it here (password is "RAD").
Select the video file that you want to convert into a .bik file, along with the target game, then select the settings, which are explained below. Afterwords, select "Convert!" After a while, you will be brought to the RAD Video Tools window. Simply select "Start" on the bottom left of the window and wait. Once it's done converting, File Explorer will automatically open to the new .bik file, which you can then put into the associated game.
- Letterboxing: Maintain the aspect ratio of the original video, add black bars around the video to fit in the designated resolution.
- Trim (Experimental): Trim the video down to a selected area, marking the beginning and end with seconds.
RAD Video Tools is under a limited license that does not allow me to redistribute the software with this program, which is why you have to install the application yourself. RAD Video Tools is under the copyright of RAD Game Tools Inc.