Created primarily for the /r/keto community on Reddit.
Remember this script REQUIRES the following columns: Fat, Protein, Carbs, Fiber!
- Chrome: Install Tampermonkey.
- Safari: Install Tampermonkey.
- Firefox: Install Tampermonkey
- Internet Explorer: Not sure anymore, old plugin is gone.
- ALL: After installing the plugin, go to mfpketo.user.js to install.
- Just visit mfpketo.user.js and click Upgrade.
- Q: Food item shows up in red and says bad data?! What gives?!
- A: Someone added the food item incorrectly, and put net carbs in the carbs value, and so the fiber subtracts from it, making negative carbs. Nothing I can really do about this without modifying more data than I wish to.
- Q: I get NaN's in the Net Carb column!
- A: It may be you didn't have all the required columns added, go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings and make sure all the columns required are there (most likely, you need to add the fiber column).
- Q: What about sugar alcohols?
- A: Since MFP does not recognize these as a seperate nutrition, it will simply be up to the data entry (don't include it in carbs) or the user will have to know to ignore it.