SwiftMVC is a PHP MVC Framework with easy application Test, easy to use, fast to develop application and can be extended with any PHP library with caching
Visit wiki pages
The Web root when using this framework should be configured to public/
- Apache Web Server or equivalent with mod rewrite support.
- PHP 5.3 or greater is required
- Download the SwiftMVC framework
- Unzip the package.
- Do composer install
- Open the public/routes.php file with a text editor, setup your routes.
- Open application/configuration/database.ini and set your database credentials (if a database is needed).
To be added soon