winewrap is a fork of sjurajpuchky's wrappit4wine.
It consists of two scripts, winewrap-dll and winewrap-so. These scripts generate files useful when creating wine wrappers for native libraries. winewrap-dll generates files using a windows dynamic link library, and winewrap-so generates files using a native library.
You can run the scripts with "--help" or see the man pages for usage information.
winewrap is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
winewrap is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with winewrap. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
##Changelog 1.1.0: winewrap is now a full on fork of wrappit4wine rather than just a "modified version".
- wrappit4wine script renamed to winewrap-dll
- new winewrap-so script for generation without the use of a windows library
- new format for arguments
- prefix now optional
- no more dependence on environment variables to pass in information
- no more options set by variables in the scripts
- you can now specify multiple library and includes search directories
- various miscellaneous fixes
1.0.1+ors1: First version of the winewrap version of wrappit4wine
- switched to perl regex for grabbing prototypes
- overhauled source generation
- fixed expr commands
- switched to a more detailed dialog for progress information
- progress information in more places
1.0.1: Base version of wrappit4wine used for winewrap
- Fixed generating of spec