This is the code for the SyPy (Sydney Python User Group) website. You can view it at sypy.org
How To Contribute
- Join github. (It's free.)
- Click "fork". This will create a copy of this copy in your own account
- It would help to understand the goals of this website
- Tell people about Python events and community in Sydney
- Maybe do it using some python.
- Make improvements to the html, js, css or python that form this website
- Test your changes.
- One way to do that, is to commit to your branch on the github.com, and turn on "GitHub pages" in the settings. This gives you a URL to view how the site will look.
- Test them again.
- Yes, we mean really really test them.
- Click "Create Pull request".
- Wait for us to review and merge.