An app that illustrates the basics of a single entity transition between two activities. In this case an image is shared between two activities that acts to be transited between the two.
- Working with animations on android
- Shared Element transition
- Image cropping
A simple app that demonstates how to draw Pie Charts and graphical representation of data using a related android library.
- Working with Libraries
- Data related in creating Pie Charts
- Graphical representation of datasets
An app that uses Content provider backed up with SQLite Database to access and edit the data stored in the Database using Content Provider
- Working with Content Providers
- SQLite Queries
- Providing Permissions
- Content Values
An app that uses Espresso testing mechanism for UI Testing in Android.
- Working with Espresso UI testing
- Effective use of Cheat Sheet fot Espresso
- To Maintain UI consistency
An app that uses Firebase Signin Mechanism backedup with Google APIs to provide your app the access rights to access the basic contents of ypur users priliminary information
- Working with Firebase
- Google APIs for Authentication
- Firebase Authentication
- Obtain UserID to identify an each and every unique user
Base Understanding for:
An app that illustrates the working of Fragments and how they can be altered in realtime when the orientation changes and also to help understand the inter fragment communication.
- Handle orientation Changes
- Find of the device in tablet or a mobile device.
- Inter Fragment communication
Phone & Tablet:
An app that illustrates creation of widgets that uses list view and how the widgets list items gets updated in realtimes as the context in the app changes to which the widget points to changes.
- Working with widgets
- List View
- Working with remote objects
- Handling and Managing user's preferences to update widget.
An app that uses Exoplayer library to access and stream media from an URL into your app and provides UI to control the streaming of media.
- Working with Exoplayer.
- Preserve view location if orientation changes.
- Handle Orientation change.
- Working with Video URL.
An app that illustrates creation of widgets that uses an image and changes the image placed inside the widget based on the user's preference
- Working with Widgets.
- Hangle Remote Image Views.
- Handle Wigets size when placed on the home screen.