- Nano Degree Submission - Baking App
- Check out my Advanced_Android_Works Repository to find out how I learnt step by step to accomplish this result.
An app that shows ingredients and steps to prepare some recipes which is fetched in Real-time from the given JSON file.
Requirements and Objectives:
The app follows the Rubic which is prescribed by Udacity.
Things I've Learnt:
- Card View
- Effective usage of libraries
- UI Testing using Espresso
- Nested Scoll View
- Adaptive Design (Switches to Master-Detail flow when on tablets)
- Accessing Remote Views
- Content provider
- ExoPlayer for Stream video from a Video URL
- Networking in Android
- JSON Parsing
- Handling Exception with uneven JSON Resource
- Bug fix
- Shared Preferences
- onSavedInstanceState(Data presistence)
- Recycler View
- To follow Material Design Guidelines
Last Updated: 29th Jan 2017 - 2:50pm