What is llPDFLib? llPDFLib is pure Object Pascal library to create PDF documents. This library doesn't use any DLL or external third-party software to generate PDF files. Library includes TPDFDocument component with properties and methods like Delphi's TPrinter but is designed to generate a PDF file.
- Real Canvas.Handle (HDC)
- Unicode support
- PDF/A support
- Fill Patterns support
- Optional content (layers) support
- Acroforms (buttons, radiobuttons, checkboxes, comboboxes, text input fields)
- Digital signatures
- Encryption (40 and 128 bit RC4 and 128 and 256 AES)
- Outlines (with support russian, turkish, baltic, east europe, greek, CJK languages)
- Image compression(Jpeg, Flate, CCITT 3, CCITT 3 (2D), CCITT 4, JBIG2)
- Annotation(with support russian, turkish, baltic, east europe, greek, CJK languages)
- Embedding True Type fonts (TTF and TTC)
- Emulation of the Underline and StrikeOut font style
- Present output into Stream for work with CGI/ISAPI applications
- True Type font subset
- Filters for QReport,FastReport and Report Builder.
- C++ Builder 4, 5, 6, 2006 support
- and much, much more.
These unique qualities are the reason llPDFLib, and the solutions and services built using it, are in use in a lot of organizations across the world.
Sybrex Systems provides an Open Source suite of solutions for work with PDF format. The Sybrex Systems team firmly believes that our solutions and the organizations and users who benefit by them all derive value from active contributions from the community. Contributing:
You can contribute to help shape and improve our products. If you have ideas and suggestions on new features and improvements that you would like to see and help bring to Sybrex Systems, please fork the public available code on GitHub.
Sybrex Systems Authors:
Copyright and License:
© 2002-2016 Sybrex Systems, All Rights Reserved.
llPDFLib is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version, with the addition of the following permission added to Section 15 as permitted in Section 7(a): FOR ANY PART OF THE COVERED WORK IN WHICH THE COPYRIGHT IS OWNED BY SYBREX SYSTEMS. SYBREX SYSTEMS DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTY OF NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
llPDFLib is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public License, a covered work must retain the producer line in every PDF that is created using llPDFLib.
You can be released from the requirements of the license by purchasing a commercial license. Buying such a license is mandatory as soon as you develop commercial activities involving llPDFLib without disclosing the source code of your own applications, offering paid services to customers as an ASP, or shipping llPDFLib with a closed source product.