Update: I do not plan any further releases of Fragmentarium. For an actively maintained version, please see this fork: https://github.com/3Dickulus/FragM
Fragmentarium is a cross-platform application for exploring pixel based graphics on the GPU.
- Multi-tabbed IDE, with GLSL syntax highlighting
- User widgets to manipulate parameter settings.
- Different 'mouse to GLSL' mapping schemes
- Modular GLSL programming - include other fragments
- Includes simple raytracer for distance estimated systems
- Many examples including Mandelbulb, Mandelbox, Kaleidoscopic IFS, and Julia Quaternion.
Fragmentarium is built in C++, OpenGL/GLSL, and Qt 5.
For more information see: http://syntopia.github.com/Fragmentarium