The PXaaS dashboard enables the configuration of the Squid proxy on demand.
The configuration parameters are stored in a MySQL database.
For a new configuration to take effect, the
squidGuard.conf files are
modified accordingly by the
apache2 process and a restart of the
squid3 service puts
these in effect.
- Virtual proxy build deployed on a host
- added more blacklists
- adapted to Debian Jessie
- updated yii to v2.0.5
- fixed the migration table creation
- uniform user information
- removed debugging code
- Uses new blacklist sources
- Bulk blacklist import to speed up deployment
v1.0 Initial release
- User management: Creation of user accounts for providing access to proxy services.
- Access control: Users must enter their credentials in their browsers in order to surf the web.
- Bandwidth limitation: Bandwidth limitations can be introduced to a group of users.
- Website filtering: Restricted access to a list of websites for a group of users. Pre-defined lists with urls are provided.
- Web caching: Cache web content and improve response time.
- User anonymity: Users can surf the web anonymously.