- The command line parameter /mpress has been changed to /compress. (/mpress is still accepted, though.)
- Directive parameters can reference the various 'A_' built-in variables as listed under the #Include directive.
- In addition the new 'A_WorkFileName' variable contains the temporary name of the processed .exe file.
- The new 'A_PriorLine' variable contains the source code line immediately preceding the current compiler directive.
- The value returned from variables can be manipulated using regex code.
- The new 'Let' directive enables the creation of special 'U_' variables.
- Other new directives are 'SetLanguage', 'Set', 'UpdateManifest', and 'Debug'.
See the updated documentation in the .zip for more information.
Also included in the .zip are 2 demonstration script groups which show how the directives can be used.