BizHawk is a multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as fullscreen, rewind, and joypad support in addition to rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.
Here is a list of features offered by bizhawk.
Windows users, don't forget to run the prereq installer first!
Release binaries can be found on on github
Developer build of the most recent commit
- Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom / Famicom Disk System (NES/FDS)
- Super Nintendo (SNES)
- Nintendo 64
- Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Super Game Boy
- Game Boy Advance
- Sony PlayStation
- Sega Master System, Game Gear, and SG-1000
- Sega Genesis / Sega-CD
- Sega Saturn
- PC-Engine (TurboGrafx-16) / CD-ROM & SuperGrafx
- Atari 2600
- Atari 7800
- Atari Lynx
- TI-83 Calculator
- Wonderswan and Wonderswan Color
- Apple II
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions / Troubleshooting
Compiling - What is needed to compile BizHawk src
CompactDiscInfoDump - A concise explanation of compact disc CDs, gathered for the first time EVER in one location, and mostly inaccurate
Rerecording - (Work in progress) - Documentation of the rerecording implementation of BizHawk
- TAS movie file format - Mnemonic patterns for each platform for .tas (input) files.
Commandline - Documentation of the command line options in BizHawk