Please sign in to comment.
Cocoa Port: The Vertical Sync setting has been removed -- it is now a…
…utomatically set. - New behavior for layer-backed views (OpenGL on Mountain Lion and later, or Metal): Vertical Sync is always enabled. - New behavior for non-layer-backed views (OpenGL on Lion and earlier): Vertical Sync is only enabled if frameskip is enabled or if the execution speed is set to 1x or less while the speed limiter is engaged. - Remove all associated UI for manually setting Vertical Sync. - Also add a new menu option to the Tools menu for disabling Metal, instead forcing display views to use OpenGL. (For developer builds only.)
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 196 additions and 1,236 deletions.
- +2 −4 desmume/src/frontend/cocoa/DefaultUserPrefs.plist
- +1 −1 desmume/src/frontend/cocoa/cocoa_GPU.mm
- BIN desmume/src/frontend/cocoa/translations/English.lproj/MainMenu.strings
- +161 −1,213 desmume/src/frontend/cocoa/translations/English.lproj/MainMenu.xib
- +0 −15 desmume/src/frontend/cocoa/userinterface/DisplayWindowController.mm
- +4 −1 desmume/src/frontend/cocoa/userinterface/EmuControllerDelegate.h
- +28 −2 desmume/src/frontend/cocoa/userinterface/EmuControllerDelegate.mm
Binary file not shown.
Oops, something went wrong.