Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed gui.register() for Lua scripts. Now its regidtru can be called when paused.
- Added vba.registerloaded() and vba.registersaved() for Lua.
- Fixed the bug that the Lua console may be hidden with the ESCAPE key.
- Fixed possible crash when opening a GB movie.
- For now only one Lua script window is allowed to be open.
- Fixed RAM Watch/Search reopening multiple windows.
- Increased default columns widths in RAM Watch.
- Saves and loads the Movie Edit Mode in the INI file.
- Allows choice to defer prompt when the Lua script runs for too long.
- With no config file, the main window will positioned near the center of the desktop.
Changes from the old svn480 versions:
- Some cheat-related vulnerabilities are fixed.
- Some other problems like loading a Lua script would push a new video frame to AVI dump is also fixed.
- The video frame rate is set to ~59.7275 fps. Old vbm movies should still synch with these if they synch with previous revisions.
- AVI also dumps at ~59.7275 fps.
- Caveat: audio is still being emitted and dumped at wrong sampling rate. Therefore, in order to dump the correctly lengthed AVI file, one still has to dump the video with "altAviRecordMethod=1" set in vba.ini, then the audio, and finally combine them together with audio streched according to the length of the video (which is correct on its own).