Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- heating thermostat, e.g. for building chicken egg incubators
- basic sensor failure detection
- parameters for set-point, hysteresis, and trip-delay
- easy to use parameters menu (no need to search for a manual!)
- temperature logger with 0.1h to 10h interval, and a 288 entry ring-buffer
- logger access through a serial console
- fully programmable in Forth, even while it's running!
Although it's feature-complete, this is work in progress:
- Beta-grade "bleeding edge"
- not even an "endurance run" yet
- Improved logger with min/max temperature, and heating duty cycle
- Field-bus feature for thermostats
- more fail-safe features (parameter integrity, maybe a buzzer)
Please check out the HACKADAY.IO project!