Projects developed for TPad Haptic Surface by Northwestern NxR Lab
- IOIOAccessibilityService: Haptic feedback as an android accessibility service
- HelloTPadTablet: Demo app using on/off, time-based, and space based haptic textures
- TPadDepthMap: Converts image into depth-based haptic feedback system
- TPadFrictionMap: Uses pixels to create friction values for haptic surface
- TPadNexusLib: Contains libraries used for other apps
- TimeTextureSampler: App that allows you change amplitude and frequency of different wave forms for sampling haptic feedback.
Dev Notes: TexturePicApp should be fully merged with master branch at this point.