Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- phylogeny_explorer.js Magnification and numberoflevels_to_display parameters cannot be set or are unreliable. --- need to check code
- Square box indicating state change of a set of characters has disappeared from web application - probably a css styling matter
- need to work up a simple GUID/LSID translation to link taxa across diverse data sources. See previous work in TRIN by PaulH - provides a good model.
- possibly further the default
- port the ALA web application phylojive so it can be used elsewhere
- develop others?
- Add to the examples on the project landing page
- investigate the use of github to host other people's phylogenies
Feb 2014. Check if these problems still exist. fails on 1st page load in windows 7 (chrome and firefox) i.e. does not run the visualisation the 1st time.
- cause is that initial caching of external js libraries times out.
- solution reload the page to cache the other libraries from source
- consider packaging 3rd party js libraries in with page
Safari 6.1 - not in debug mode
----- subsequently fixed in safari 6.1.1
Taxon names in tree replaced by branch lengths after a point in medium size taxonomies. Problem, frustratingly, disappears when js is profiled or other dev tools activated. --- suspected memory leak as reported for other js memory intensive processes.
- flag is reset to false on startup
- needs to be set to true for heat map to appear for quantitative characters