Golang implementation of the TTC protocol.
Alien is a simple version of DPOS-PBFT consensus algorithm, which contain 7 files in consensus/alien:
- alien.go : Implement the consensus interface
- custom_tx.go : Process the custom transaction such as vote,proposal,declare and so on...
- snapshot.go : Keep the snapshot of vote and confirm status for each block
- snapshot_test.go : test for snapshot
- signer_queue.go : calculate the order of signer queue
- signer_queue_test.go : test for signer_queue
- api.go : API
If you familiar with clique, you will find alien like that very much. We also use header.extra to record the all infomation of current block and keep signature of miner. The snapshot keep vote & confirm information of whole chain, which will be update by each Seal or VerifySeal. By the end of each loop, the miner will calculate the next loop miners from the snapshot. Code annotation will show the details about how it works.
Current test chain is deploy the code of branch v0.0.6
|Go version||Go1.9 or higher|
See the HOWTO_INSTALL
Other Documents List
You can find all documents in our Wiki
description of DPOS algorithm
description of PBFT algorithm
details about how we implement dpos and pbft
- genesis.json :
genesis.json file for the testnet we deploy
- HOWTO_RUNNING_TEST_ON_PRIVATE_NETWORK :
The instruction of deploy your own testnet
- HOWTO_VOTE_ON_GTTC :
how to vote on alien testnet and view snapshot through API
- GENESIS_JSON_SAMPLE :
Connection to Testnet
You can test on this test chain, it is just for test.