Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Language: [ English ] [ Deutsch ]
- Download the latest version for your system from the TWLan Project Page.
- Extract the archive.
- Only for Windows:
Download and install the VC++ 2015 Redist.
- Start the launcher:
binfolder and double-click
- Open a terminal.
cdand a space, drag the TWLan folder into your terminal and hit enter.
bin/launcherand hit enter.
start.commandfile inside the TWLan folder.
- It might ask you to enter a port number, if port 80 is not available.
If you don't know what that means, just hit enter to use the suggested one.
- The launcher will then tell you a list of possible IPs, which you can enter in your browser in order to play.
(This also means that at this point, the game is up and ready to be played.)
Enter one of those addresses in your browser, register a new account, and start playing.
- The first user who registers from localhost receives admin privileges and can use the admin panel.
- To shut down the TWLan, press CTRLC inside the launcher window.
- Have fun, and be sure to report all bugs, errors and crashes you encounter to our Issue Tracker.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.