Information About Contributing to This Manual
- If you find something missing or something is wrong in this manual, you are welcome to write an issue describing the problem.
- If you can, please try to fix the problem yourself.
- For minor changes, it is not necessary to create an issue first.
Make changes (create pull requests)
- In order to make changes on a rendered page, just click on "Edit me on GitHub".
- Step-by-step walkthrough of making a change by Editing Directly on GitHub (this requires only a browser)
- Step-by-step walkthrough of Local Editing and Rendering with Docker (this requires knowledge of Git and Docker)
- See Writing Documentation for further information
- If you need help with contributing to the docs, see Help & Support