This is README.rst
Documentation: "Tell Me Something About…"
|Title:||Tell Me Something About…|
|Author:||TYPO3 Documentation Team|
|Description:||Frequently searched topics with explanations and links|
|License:||Creative Commons (CC BY 4.0)|
|Contribute:||How to contribute|
This manual is part of official TYPO3 documentation.
Developing some ReST style guides for this manual
- Define common, frequently needed link definitions in :file:`Includes.txt`.
- Use the star * in general to mark up unordered list. It is better readable in online editing.
- Use 50 underscores _ to mark up a transistion. The minimum would be 4.
- In general: Use upper in headlines only for the document title ('doctitle').
- The first headline (= section) of a file is its document title.