Please sign in to comment.
The "Refresh required" is currently built in PHP and invoked when changing a field that is explictly configured as "onChange => reload" in TCA. Since we aren't limited to the technology of our time anymore, the main logic can get moved into FormEngine.js and only registration is kept in FormEngine for now. This commit also removed some superfluous usages of `TBE_EDITOR_fieldChanged`, as those are already handled by FormEngine. Resolves: #88665 Releases: master Change-Id: I255b70fba7af8253c6bc02611029a74a57a2a043 Reviewed-on: https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/61204 Tested-by: TYPO3com <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tested-by: Frank Naegler <email@example.com> Tested-by: Anja Leichsenring <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Frank Naegler <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Oliver Hader <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Anja Leichsenring <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information
Showing with 63 additions and 73 deletions.
- +0 −10 typo3/sysext/backend/Classes/Controller/FormFlexAjaxController.php
- +9 −19 typo3/sysext/backend/Classes/Form/Container/FlexFormElementContainer.php
- +19 −35 typo3/sysext/backend/Classes/Form/Container/SingleFieldContainer.php
- +4 −1 typo3/sysext/backend/Classes/Form/FormResultCompiler.php