TablaM: A relational language
IN EXPERIMENTAL STAGE. NOT USE FOR REAL WORK
Long term goals
- Build a practical general language but tailored for data-manipulation and database coding (in the broad sense of the word).
- Become a spiritual attempt at the dbase/foxpro family of database-oriented languages, in the sense manipulate data(bases) is natural and integrated.
- Have an in-memory relational/vector-oriented structure as the main object, and facilities to provide a relational interface for custom objects/data (like for example, RDBMS, the file system, csv, json, etc).
- Could be kind of similar to kdb+ but far less cryptic.
- Be good not only for developers, but also for database end-users to explore and interface with data.
- Work on OSX, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android
- Easy to embed in other languages
- If have experience in language design or in-memory database coding, please help!
Sponsor the project
To help make this project a reality consider donate or sponsor with a subscription in https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mamcx.