Clone this wiki locally
Adobe SiteCatalyst Yii Extension
This is a variable reference guide for the Adobe SiteCatalyst Yii Extension
A majority of the variables you get with a standard SiteCatalyst implementation are included here. Each variable has the same syntax as the SiteCatalyst manual describes and any marked with an asterik have an alternate syntax that may make your life a bit easier when implementing. You can find more on those below.
- eVarN (Where N = any number)
- hierN (Where N = any number)
- propN (Where N = any number)
- s_account* (set via settings/configuration)
If there are any other variables that should be included, please open a ticket.
Alternate variable syntaxes
Some of the variables have special syntaxes that can make a developers life easier. These are mainly to take the formatting of the variable off of the developer and allows them to push in an array.
s.events can have either an array of events or a comma-delimited string of events passed into it. The output will be a comma-delimited string.
s_account can have either an array of RSIDs passed in, or a comma-delimited string of RSIDs. The output will be a comma-delimited string.
s.products has many syntaxes:
array - If a single product is all that is required, an array with any of the keys can be passed in. None of these keys are required by the extension (but might be by SiteCatalyst):
- category - The category of the product
- sku - An identifier of the product (usually a SKU or friendly name)
- quantity - The product count
- price - the price of the product
- events - any events to be passed along with the product (see the SiteCatalyst manual for details)
- evars - any merchandising eVars to be passed along with the product (see the SiteCatalyst manual for details)
- multi-dimensional array - If multiple products are required, a multi-dimensional array can be passed in (each product gets its own array - see the above note for that syntax)
string - If the developer wants to format the product string then they can pass in a pre-formatted string.
The output for all above options will be a SiteCatalyst-specific format (