ALX - Skies of Arcadia Legends Examiner
ALX is a very simple, fast, cross-platform and object-oriented command line tool to extract the game data from Skies of Arcadia Legends as well as Eternal Arcadia Legends. It is written in Ruby and is able to export and import the data to and from CSV files.
- Character skills (Super Moves and Magics)
- Character stats (EXP curves, Magic EXP curves and parameters)
- Crew members
- Enemy ship stats (action patterns and parameters)
- Enemy skills (Super Moves and Magics)
- Enemy stats (action patterns, encounters, events and parameters)
- Items (accessories, armors, ship cannons, ship accessories, ship items, special items, usable items and weapons)
- Playable ship stats
The commands respectively scripts in the
bin directory require:
- Ruby 2.4.0+
- At least one extracted image of Skies of Arcadia Legends, or rather, Eternal Arcadia Legends
The shipped and pre-exported CSV files in the subdirectories of
- Spreadsheet application with UTF-8 support (e.g. LibreOffice Calc or uniCSVed)
- Editor for plain text (e.g. Notepad++)
- You can get the latest official release on the SourceForge project website: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aex/files/latest/download
- You can also get the current development version from the GitHub repository: https://github.com/Taikocuya/ALX
Put the files to some directory where you want it. Pre-exported CSV files with complete game data can already be found in the subdirectories:
The scripts require at least one extracted image of Skies of Arcadia Legends, or rather, Eternal Arcadia Legends. The directory structure should look like this:
share/*/csv(replace the asterisk with any name you choose, i.e.
share/geae8p/csvor similar) for CSV files
share/*/root(replace the asterisk with any name you choose, i.e.
share/geae8p/rootor similar) for game data
To obtain the game files, you need a corresponding image (ISO or GCM) and GCRebuilder. Please do not ask for download links.
All commands respectively scripts can be found in the
Executes all export commands in
Executes all import commands in
Copyright (C) 2018 Marcel Renner. ALX is licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 3.0. See LICENSE.md for the full license text.