Replica of the Strategy Game called Risk (Produced by Hasbro).
This game was developed for the course COMP345 Advanced C++ Programming, using Qt5.
- Stewart Adam
- Adrianna Diaz
- Elliot Gimple
- Elias Haroun
- Taimoor Rana
- GUI application built with Qt5
- Interactive Map Editor with a sophisticated Graph ADT
- Real-time exportable logging of all events
- Built-in AI with simple heuristics for computer players
- Supports saving and loading of game state
You will need C++, cmake, QT5, and Cereal.
- For dependencies:
brew install cereal && brew install qt5
- To build:
./build.sh && cd build/osx/gui/ && make all
- GUI executable can be found at build/osx/gui/risk-gui.app, double-click it with Finder... or if you are hard-core commandline user
open -a risk-gui.app
Other operating systems such as Windows and Linux, please refer to the