Taist is a tool to add custom functionality to cloud applications
What you can do with Taist:
- add new features: custom fields to existing entities, whole new entities that interact with existing ones, custom actions and workflows
- extend an existing workflow - add new steps or condition checks
- automate repeatedly executed tasks - solve them with less number of human actions
- manipulate several applications - execute tasks using only one application instead of switching between several ones, copy-pasting data, etc.
Why create addons with Taist
We aim to make addons development an important part of the whole cloud software industry, so we create Taist as a powerful platform that helps you in every aspect of the addon development.
- :doc:`Taist SDK </guide/guide_index>` solves common development tasks like:
- storing data (with different access levels)
- integrating into the native UI of a target application
- communicating with any external services
- Taist platform solves all the administrative tasks like addons deployment and updating, user management, etc.
- Rapid development is ensured with features like IDE integration or Github integration
In the future:
- Marketplace will allow to make money with addons: sell paid addons and get clients for custom ones
- Maintenance system will help you mange the whole addons lifecycle with tools like automated testing and error reporting
- Read :doc:`how Taist works </quickstart/how_it_works>`
- Create a :doc:`"Hello, world!" addon </quickstart/hello_world>`
- Learn :doc:`why Taist is better </quickstart/why_taist>` than custom browser extensions or GreaseMonkey scripts
- just write us to tell what sucks or what you like or to ask any question you have
.. toctree:: :hidden: :includehidden: :titlesonly: :maxdepth: 2 self /quickstart/quickstart_index /guide/guide_index