DelayedJob Sequel Backend
This gem works on Ruby (MRI/CRuby) 1.9.3 and 2.0.x.
It's strongly recommended to use a Ruby >= 1.9.3 version.
Add the gem to your Gemfile:
Create an initializer to setup the DelayedJob backend:
# config/initializers/delayed_job.rb ::Delayed::Worker.backend = :sequel
Create the table (using the sequel migration syntax):
create_table :delayed_jobs do primary_key :id Integer :priority, :default => 0 Integer :attempts, :default => 0 String :handler, :text => true String :last_error, :text => true Time :run_at Time :locked_at Time :failed_at String :locked_by String :queue Time :created_at Time :updated_at index [:priority, :run_at] end
Improvements has been made by those awesome contributors:
- Mark Rushakoff (@mark-rushakoff)
- Phan Le
- Tim Labeeuw
- James Goodhouse (@jamesgoodhouse)
How to contribute
If you find what looks like a bug:
- Search the mailing list to see if anyone else had the same issue.
- Check the GitHub issue tracker to see if anyone else has reported issue.
- If you don't see anything, create an issue with information on how to reproduce it.
If you want to contribute an enhancement or a fix:
- Fork the project on github.
- Make your changes with tests.
- Commit the changes without making changes to the Rakefile or any other files that aren't related to your enhancement or fix
- Send a pull request.