CEF Based Web Browser Integration into Unreal Engine 4
Released under the MIT license.
- No C++ coding required, everything is done through blueprints and components.
- Automatic Input handling: Walk up to any WebActor and use the mouse and keyboard automatically (Doom3 style interfaces).
- Supports non-flat surfaces: You can map a WebActor onto any mesh and still interact with it (Curved computer screens etc).
- Networked gameplay support: Multiple players can interact with the same WebActor and see the same output.
- UE version 4.5 removed the ability to do non-rectangular hit-testing. Currently any Radiant WebView HUD Elements that have hit testing enabled consume input from the entire screen. This probably could be fixed by adjusting the slate widgets.