Table of Contents
The Chaos Kit comprises of all the necessary python scripts for embedding information inside an image in a way that it goes unnoticed even with the Virtual Steganography Tool (VSL).
Here is the link to the IEEE publication based on the this work.
- Download all the file as zip from here
- After install Python and running
pip install opencv-pythonopen "steganography.py". Dont run it now!
- Make a text file named "msg.txt" in the same directory and put your own message. For this particular image, the message file should be less than 8kb.
- The default password is
-1, 2.01, 3. Refer to line 127 and line 230 of "steganography.py" to embed and decipher respectively.
- All paswwords parameters are double-precision floating point resulting a 192 bits key length.
-3.12457863, 5.14785236997, 0.00012364478
- Now you can run the file and look for image_encoded.tiff file in the same directory.
Contents of this repository are realeased under CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0
You can always open a issue if you find any bug.