Lua-SDL2 (SDL2 binding for Lua)
Lua-SDL2 is a pure C binding of SDL2 for Lua 5.1, Lua 5.2, Lua 5.3, and LuaJIT.
The current version is 2.0.4-5.0
- Pure C binding, tries to be as portable as SDL2,
- Very close to SDL library,
- Object oriented whenever possible (surfaces, textures, windows, etc.),
- Well documented.
- compiles with Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, or LuaJIT
- compiles with SDL 2.0.1 and later
If you have LuaRocks installed,
$ luarocks install lua-sdl2
INSTALL.md for instructions to build it yourself.
The official website is hosted at:
The current documentation is available at the associated wiki:
Author and Maintainer
The Lua-SDL2 library was written by David Demelier firstname.lastname@example.org
It is currently being maintained by Joseph Wallace email@example.com