Dracula themed suckless terminal build with scroll
The suckless terminal (st) with some additional features that make it literally the best terminal emulator ever:
Unique features (using dmenu)
- follow urls by pressing
- copy urls in the same way with
- copy the output of commands with
- scrollback with
shiftwhile scrolling the mouse
- OR vim-bindings: scroll up/down in history with
alt-j. Faster with
- zoom/change font size: same bindings as above, but holding down shift as well.
alt-homereturns to default
- copy text with
alt-c, paste is
- Default font is system "mono" at 16pt, meaning the font will match your system font.
- Very useful keybinds including:
- Copy is alt-c, paste is alt-v or alt-p pastes from primary selection
- Alt-l feeds all urls on screen to dmenu, so they user can choose and follow one (requires dmenu installed).
- Zoom in/out or increase font size with Alt+Shift+k/j or u/d for larger intervals.
- Hold alt and press either ↑/↓ or the vim keys k/j to move up/down in the terminal.
- Shift+Mouse wheel do the same.
- Alt-u and Alt-d scroll back/forward in history a page at a time.
- Alt-PageUp and Alt-PageDown will do the same.
- Compatibility with
pywalfor dynamic colors. The
Xdefaultsfile shows a usage example.
Other st patches
- updated to latest version 0.8.2
To be clear about the color settings:
- This build will use Dracula colors by default and as a fallback.
- If there are Xresources colors defined, those will take priority.
- But if
walhas run in your session, its colors will take priority.