HTML5 Mobile Framework, and stuff.
- Design and make applications for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7.
- Designed to take advantage of the features of current mobile devices.
- Capture events like Swipe, Tap, Double-Tap...
- Distribute your app in "Mobile Stores" or in websites.
- No need images, everything is vector.
- Implement HTML5 features like WebSQL, Geolocation, History, Device Orientation and more.
- No webserver required.
- Implement native looking with (on iPad & iPhone).
- Fully customizable.
- You can use Lungo Sugars to sweeten your apps.
- Build apps, games, catalogues and everything else you can imagine.
Learn more about the project
The idea of LungoJS arose earlier this year, the author Javi Jiménez Villar saw hot existing Mobile Frameworks at that time were not powerful and not using the features of HTML5. If you want to know more about the project you have some interesting links:
- Visit LungoJS Site.
- How to use
- About the author and contributors.
- Watch Screencasts video preview to see it in action.
Copyright (c) 2011 by Tapquo Inc.
LungoJS is licensed under free commercial and open source licenses for application development, and a paid commercial license for OEM uses.
See LICENSE.txt for license.