Your friendly toolchain for mobile app development on top of Apache Cordova
tarifa is a CLI on top of Apache Cordova. It aims at simplifying the Apache Cordova workflow and adding features to complete cordova toolchain such as:
- multiple configurations: produce multiple unique apps easily on a given platform within a single project.
- integration of any front-end build system: integrate your build process in the cordova workflow.
- interactive project bootstrap: no need to remember every required information while creating a project, tarifa will guide you with adequate questions and save the answers in the project files.
- deployment to hockeyapp from the terminal: no need to launch a browser to upload a binary file to hockeyapp, tarifa handles it.
- nomad cli: cupertino (only ios)
- ios-webkit-debug-proxy (only ios)
- libimobiledevice (only ios)
- ideviceinstaller (only ios)
npm install tarifa -g
Some optional dependencies could fail depending on your os (such as ios-deploy fails to install on linux or windows).
Usage: tarifa [command] [options] Commands: create Create a tarifa project (or a cordova plugin) prepare Prepare the www project with a given platform and configuration platform Manage current project platforms plugin Add, remove or list cordova plugins in your project build Build the project for a given platform and configuration run Run the project for a given platform and configuration on your device info Get some information about your environment device Get informations about your connected devices config Configure the current project check Check the current project after cloning clean Clean the given platform hockeyapp Interface with hockeyapp beta testing platform update Update current project cordova platforms and core plugins watch Watch current project test Test current project on your device with appium version Will either return the version number or set the current version number Options: --version, -v Show tarifa version number --verbose, -V Add verbosity to commands --help, -h Show this message Global options: --debug, -d Print helpful stack trace on error
Install for developement
git clone https://github.com/TarifaTools/tarifa.git && cd tarifa && npm link .
running tests without devices:
The output of
npm test can be found on our buildbot ci.tarifa.tools
test with devices:
npm run test-run
npm run test-sign
For signing tests you need to provide the following json file:
Both providing needed signing informations.
Examples can be found in the
tarifa is licensed under Apache version 2.0