REST service that makes it easy to interact with blockchain nodes built using Substrate's FRAME framework.
Tools for FRAME chain builders to publish chain specific offline transaction generation libraries.
Visualizing algorithms that solve the Exact Cover problem
Full Stack clone of Vimeo using Ruby on Rails/ ReactJS, Redux, and PostgreSQL
Interactive greeting and weather bot.
1,254 contributions in the last year
Created 65 commits in 4 repositories
Created a pull request in paritytech/substrate-api-sidecar that received 3 comments
Opened 56 other pull requests in 3 repositories
- Adjust result return value
- Relicense from GPLv3 to Apachev2
- Add general architecture design doc
- chore(release): 0.1.0-alpha.1
- Adjust build pattern for NPM
- Fix addr sanitization, and validation
- Add input validation for local asset transfers
- Update README.md
- Fix testHelpers ignore
- Add license to all applicable files
- Add extra info, and change casing
- Add Local Transaction Support
- Set to alpha release
- Update docs, and cleanup some code
- Update docs
- Update readme, and Docs
Fix type nit with
- Add strict typing to constructFormat
- Change MultiLocation to VersionedMultiLocation
- Add beta version to package.json, and add npmignore
- Add safeXcmVersion as default
- Add Docs
- Update deps: Polkadot-js and dev deps
- Fix relay to para logic and tests
- Add tests for the AssetsTransferAPI tests
- Some pull requests not shown.
Reviewed 19 pull requests in 3 repositories
14 pull requests
- change gif on README
- add gif to README
- Ryan site styling
- update styling app wide
- Ryan download bar
- Ryan download
- Ryan download
- fix format date util to handle undefined date
- edit backend landing page
- Ryan frontend license
- add license to src files for frontend
- add favicon and webpack config for favicon
- Fix spinner
- create metadatacard component
3 pull requests
2 pull requests
Created an issue in paritytech/asset-transfer-api that received 2 comments
Investigating a different return value for
createTransferTransaction 3 different values in 2 formats depending on the
format option. The options are
Opened 34 other issues in 3 repositories
- Docs: Create html index file using all the generated markdowns
- Remove All V0 support and replace with V2.
- Relicense to Apache
- Sanitize SS58 addresses to Hex.
- Change over any hex values used in tests that dont test for errors to proper SS58.
- Search for correct call on parachain pallets
- Make sure types are exported in Npm along with npm package
- fetchXcmVersion should distinguish between xcmPallet, and polkadotXcm
- Support local balance transfers on system parachains
- Add CI pipeline for Publishing Docs
- Parse the correct XCMversion when creating a transaciton.
constructFormattype should be fixed for a submittable extrinsic.
- Dynamically construct the type of account for the xcm message
- Write tests for AssetTransferApi
- Add createFormat
- Add reserveTransferAsset
- When constructing a tx, there should be an error check on the inputs based on direction.
- Investigate implementing estimateFee?
- Should feeAssetItem in any reserve transfer be 0?
Option for adding WeightLimit
- Add prettier
- Ensure that when shipping NPM packages to ignore test-helpers
- Possibility to decode an extrinsic.
- Ensure xcmVersion is correct when setting a version for type construction.
- Some issues not shown.